Sunday, March 1, 2009

Spring in the air?

It is March first, just a few weeks till spring. We have already had some great high 60's and low 70's days. Flowers are sticking up through the leaves in my flower beds. Curtis has noted that some of the tree's are beginning to look like "big broccoli and cauliflower trees". Nana has already bought her "dirt" to get started planting and we have been seed shopping already. But the weather people are telling us we will get snow today and tonight. OH MAN, Nana just im'd me and it is snowing in Bowdon as I type! She says it is so pretty! Hang on, I hear the phone. It is Sylvia and it is snowing at their house too. :) Where's my snow? All I have so far is sleet.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Snow....we used to get that here!

What is the DEAL? We have been having spring for weeks. The ski area has already closed and it is only March 1.

Georgia is stealing our snow!

PS--I hope it comes your way soon. I love a good snow fall.